When Visiting ASTRON's Web pages please note that they are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All material is owned by ASTRON. Reproduction is permitted, except where otherwise stated, provided the source is acknowledged.
- Whenever is indicated that prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), the above mentioned general permission does not apply.
- Individual web pages of ASTRON and JIVE staff are not part of the official ASTRON web content. These pages are not monitored officially. The views and opinions expressed on the individual's Web page(s) are strictly those of the author. Comments on their content should be directed to the page authors.
- The ASTRON Web site contains links to many sites of information which are in no way connected with ASTRON. All such links are provided for reference purposes only. ASTRON does not necessarily endorse or in any way recommend any of the organisations accessible from these web pages. ASTRON expressly excludes liability for any damage, loss or injury that a person or organisation may suffer as a result of any dealing with an organisation or person reached via these web pages.
- Anyone providing material on the ASTRON web should ensure that in doing so, they do not breach copyright restrictions or other proprietary rights and also that the material provided does not contain any libelous or defamatory statements. Should you find material on any page that you object to, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ASTRON is not responsible for errors in the material provided on any of its web pages: all material is provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind.
- ASTRON shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including consequential or incidental damages, arising from the submission, installation, maintenance, transmission, copying, modification, distribution or use of any materials.
Neutral hydrogen in the spiral galaxy M101 - Tom Oosterloo
The radio galaxy 3C31 - Volker Heesen and the LOFAR surveys team.
The galaxy cluster Abell 1314 - Amanda Wilber/LOFAR Surveys Team
Business page images:
Header - "Designed by kjpargeter / Freepik"
People - "Designed by rawpixel.com / Freepik"